Organic Rosehip Oil
Botanical name: Rosa Rubiginosa
Description: Organic, cold-pressed, unrefined. Rich yet light. From ripened rosehips, it is very high in essential fatty acids and contains Vitamins A, C, E. Light amber color. Perfect for use on its own or in fine skincare recipes.
Effects: Soothes, balances, excellent emollient, tissue repair.
Uses: Carrier oil; skincare; especially good for dry, weathered, dehydrated, wrinkled skin, stretch marks, scars, age spots, dermatitis, eczema, acne.
Contains: Vitamin A, C, K
Fatty Acids: Oleic, Palmitic, Linoleic, Linolenic,
1. Helps to prevent or improve fine lines & wrinkles: due to its high fatty acid and antioxidant content. :
2. An effective moisturiser for dry skin: it is very helpful when used on any dry skin condition such as eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis.
3. Proven to reduce & improve scars: due to the complex mixture of ingredients and its ability to regenerate skin cells producing more collagen.
4. Can also help burns: Rosehip oil was extremely effective in reducing redness and helped to improve color and tone.
5. Can reverse the effects of photo-aging such as hyper-pigmentation and sunspots
6. Helps to prevent/reduce stretch marks: Safe to be used during pregnancy and after birth. It has the ability to firm the skin and help it to regain its elasticity, as well as fading external scarring.
7. Safe to be used on babies & children: It is safe to be used on the sensitive skin of babies to help with cradle cap and eczema. It is also excellent to help children chickenpox scars fade quickly.
8. Evens out skin tone minimizes pores and blemishes, Rosehip oil is a dry oil, which means that it is quickly and easily absorbed into the skin and help to prevent breakouts.:
**A free pump will be provided with any 100 ml bottle purchased.