Organic Chamomile Flowers Powder
Botanical Name: Matricaria Chamomilla
1. Promote digestive health: Chamomile flowers contain apigenin, which helps relieve stomach upset. It can also neutralize the cause and heal any damage caused by intestinal parasites.
2. Treat anxiety: Chamomile flowers contain flavonoids, which helps depress the central nervous system, reducing anxiety while not disrupting normal performance or function.
3. Anti-inflammatory properties: Chamomile flower is a popular remedy for inflammation on the outside of the body, with it being commonly used to treat sunburn, mild burns, rashes, sores, and eye inflammation.
4. Lower blood sugar: The anti-inflammatory effects of chamomile tea may promote blood sugar control, especially when it’s consumed with a meal.
5. Promote heart health: Chamomile is a great source of flavone antioxidants that may play a role in improving heart health.
Avoid: Do not take it if you are allergic to chamomile.