Organic Calendula Petals (Marigold Flower)
Botanical Name: Calendula Officinalis
1. Prevents Premature Aging: Calendula contains restorative properties, that deeply hydrate the skin, heals damaged skin, and makes it look younger and suppler. In fact, this herbal oil is safe enough to be used on the delicate area around the eyes to treat puffiness. It can also be used to treat diaper rash.
2. Heals Irritated and Wounded Skin: Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, this herb is often used in medicinal preparations to cure rashes, sunburns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and other mild skin irritations. This herb also contains natural regenerative properties, which makes it the perfect remedy to treat minor cuts and wounds. Applying this herb salve on chapped lips makes it softer and suppler instantly.
3. Prevents Acne: The antibacterial properties in this herb help in clearing the bacteria in the skin pores which may lead to an acne outbreak.
4. Heals Dry Skin: The oil of Calendula is an effective remedy for dry skin. It gives the skin a younger-looking glow. It also moisturizes dry skin, helps in removing old scars, treats rashes, and helps in curing bruises and post-operative injuries.
5. Good for Mouth Health: Regular gargle using calendula tea can work as a mouth wash and can heal a number of mouth-related disorders like gingivitis.
6. Soothes Sore Throat: Another wonderful use of calendula tea is for soothing a sore throat. It can even be used to heal tonsillitis. The anti-inflammatory properties of calendula work on the inflamed mucus membranes to provide instant relief.
7. Heals Inflammation: Calendula tea can also be used to treat genital inflammation and hemorrhoids. A bath prepared using this healing tea can provide relief from pain and swelling.
8. Improves Digestive System: You can drink calendula tea to keep the digestive organs healthy. This works deep inside the body to treat bladder infections, upset stomach, and ulcers. It prevents the occurrence of metabolic ailments, cleanses the digestive tract, and helps to get rid of any digestion related disorders.
9. Fights Fever: High fever is not a disease in itself, but a symptom of an underlying health issue. But a fever can drain you of energy and can be scary too. Calendula can bring down body temperature safely, giving you relief from fever.
10. Protects from Cancer and Arthritis: Rich in vitamins and minerals, calendula tea works as a health drink. Beta carotene found in this herb helps in cutting down risks that cause cancer, bone-joint inflammations, and rheumatoid arthritis.
11. Heart Health: Calendula keeps your heart healthy and helps in preventing cardiac disorders like heart ailments, cardiac arrests, heart blockages, deposition of cholesterol, and many more.
12. Protects Liver: The magic herb also cleanses your liver and helps in proper bile secretion. As a result of this, the body carries out the various processes properly and helps one lead a perfectly healthy life.
Avoid: Do not take it while you are pregnant.