Organic Ashwagandha Roots
Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera
1. Might have anticancer properties: Ashwagandha contains withaferin, which helps induce apoptosis, which will lead to the death of cancer cells.
2. Arthritis: Ashwagandha is considered a pain reliever. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, it is believed that it is effective in treating forms of arthritis.
3. Reduce anxiety: Ashwagandha has a calming effect on anxiety symptoms. Studies have shown that ashwagandha has the ability to reduce anxiety levels.
4. Increase energy and stamina: Ashwagandha is shown to increase energy and stamina by improving heart and lung capacity while increasing energy levels.
5. Combat neurodegenerative diseases: Ashwagandha contains withanamides, which have shown to protect against B-amyloid-induced plague in Alzheimer’s Disease.
Avoid: Do not use during pregnancy.