Organic Gotu Kola 60 gm
Net Weight: 60 g Kraft zipper lock bag
Botanical Name: Centella asiatica
From: India/ Sri Lanka
Uses: Is one of the most widely used and important Ayurvedic herbs on the market today.
- Increase the strength of the dermis and increased keratinisation (healing) of the epidermis of the skin
- Stimulate blood vessel growth into connective tissue
- Increase antioxidant and collagen concentration in wounds and stimulate wound healing
- Enhance production of mucin, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulfate, all required for connective tissue, skin, hair, nail and joint repair and growth
- Exhibit anti-anxiety activity and enhance mental function
- Have anti-inflammatory activity
Avoid use if hypersensitive to any of the ingredients of gotu kola.
Avoid use during pregnancy and lactation because gotu kola may induce menstruation.
Note: For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA). This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.