FRENCH GREY SALT (CELTIC SEA SALT) (COARSE GRAIN)
Refers to naturally moist salt harvested from the Atlantic seawater off the coast of Brittany, France. This type of salt are harvested using the Celtic method of wooden rakes allowing no metal to touch the salt. It is naturally aired and sun-dried in clay ponds and gathered with wooden tools to preserve its living enzymes.
In general, natural sea salt helps to balance the entire body. Because it is unrefined, it contains all of the 84 beneficial live elements found in sea water, with no chemical and preservatives nor any other additives.
Origin: Guerande, France
Use for: Culinary – Food Grade Salt for consumption, Brine solution for meat, or as a Finishing Salt
- Regulate the water content throughout your body
- Promote healthy pH balance in your cells (particularly your brain cells)
- Promote blood sugar health and can help reduce the signs of aging
- Assist in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in your body
- Absorb food particles through your intestinal tract
- Support respiratory health
- Promote sinus health
- Prevent of muscle cramps
- Promote bone strength
- Regulate your sleep
- Support your libido
- Regulate your blood pressure with sufficient water and potassium intake.
- Alkalizes the body.
- Builds immunity. Regular intake of natural sea salt and its highly absorptive minerals can give you a higher resistance to illness, infections, and disease.
Product from San Francisco Salt Company
Note: Stores well under most conditions, but high temperatures and direct exposure to light will dry the material out. Excessive humidity may cause it to cake up and harden.