White Sage Leaves Smudge Sticks (4 Inch)
Botanical Name: Salvia Apiana
1. It may be purifying: The most-used types of sage have antimicrobial properties. This means they keep infectious bacteria, viruses, and fungi at bay.
2. It may help relieve the symptoms of some conditions: It turns out that sage may help clear the air of lots more than bugs and bacteria. Though scientifically unproven, burning sage is thought to release negative ions. This is said to help neutralize positive ions.
3. It can be a spiritual tool: Smudging has long been used to connect to the spiritual realm or enhance intuition.
4. It may help dispel negative energy: Smudging may also be used as a ritual tool to rid yourself or your space of negativity. This includes past traumas, bad experiences, or negative energies from others.
5. It can cleanse or empower specific objects: Burning sage creates fragrant smoke central to smudging’s benefits. You can use this incense to smudge yourself or specific spaces. Or according to some sources, you can smudge specific objects.
Avoid: Do not drink.