Organic Turmeric Root Powder
Botanical Name: Curcuma Longa
From: Sri Lanka
1. Anti-inflammatory properties: Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It can suppress many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
2. Fight free radicals: Turmeric has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
3. Combat brain diseases: Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in your brain.
4. Promote heart health: Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. It improves the function of the endothelium, which is the lining of your blood vessels.
5. Prevent cancer: Turmeric has anti-oxidant properties that can prevent cataracts and cancer. Turmeric can reduce the risk of contracting atherosclerosis by preventing blood clots. Diabetic patients and those with viral infections can also benefit from turmeric.
Avoid: Do not use it during pregnancy.