Smudge Sticks Bundle of 4, Purify Negative Energy, Gift Pack. White Sage, Palo Santo, 7 Chakra Sage and Yerba Santa
Consist of :
1 Stick Califonia White Sage
1 Stick 7 Colour Chakra Califonia White Sage
2 Sticks Palo Santo
1 Stick Yerba Santa
note: White Sage Leaves Smudge Sticks 4 Inch length
1. It may be purifying: The most-used types of sage have antimicrobial properties. This means they keep infectious bacteria, viruses, and fungi at bay.
2. It may help relieve the symptoms of some conditions: It turns out that sage may help clear the air of lots more than bugs and bacteria. Though scientifically unproven, burning sage is thought to release negative ions. This is said to help neutralize positive ions.
3. It can be a spiritual tool: Smudging has long been used to connect to the spiritual realm or enhance intuition.
4. It may help dispel negative energy: Smudging may also be used as a ritual tool to rid yourself or your space of negativity. This includes past traumas, bad experiences, or negative energies from others.
5. It can cleanse or empower specific objects: Burning sage creates fragrant smoke central to smudging’s benefits. You can use this incense to smudge yourself or specific spaces. Or according to some sources, you can smudge specific objects.
Yerba Santa Leaves Smudge Sticks
Yerba Santa leaves are considered sacred in Native American and Spanish cultures. This ‘holy herb’ gives off a pleasant and uplifting scent. These herb sticks are used in traditional smudging practice for protection, purification, healing, spiritual strength, courage, psychic abilities, and finding your innermost self.
It is traditionally used for protection and setting boundaries. Yerba Santa has also been used for love, purification, growth, empowerment and beauty, and the release of emotional pain stored in the heart chakra.
Burn the leaves as a smudge to purify spaces and to clear heavy or dark energies from people. Crush the leaves and add them to herbal smoking mixes to help clear mucus from the lungs.
You can also burn Yerba Santa to nurture and protect that which is ancient, sacred and wild within yourself. Use it when you need encouragement or courage.
Palo Santo Sticks
Palo Santo, which means “holy wood” or “wood of the saints”, is a mystical tree that grows on the coast of South America.
Palo Santo is most widely used for spiritual purification and energy (house) cleansings. Once the wood sticks are burned, the smoke is believed to clear negative energy and restore tranquility and calm emotions.
Burning Palo Santo wood creates an uplifting, pleasant, fresh smoke that works miracles in keeping away mosquitoes and other insects. It is said that the smell enhances creativity.
Burning a stick of Palo Santo before meditating really helps us get relaxed and connected to ourselves. The lovely earthy, sweet and citrusy smell literally changes the energy inside