Organic Rosemary Leaves
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
1. Lower blood sugar: Rosemary contains a compound that may help lower blood sugar levels by exerting insulin-like effects and boosting the absorption of glucose into muscle cells.
2. Boost brainpower: Rosemary contains carnosic acid; a powerful antioxidant compound that is effective in combatting free radicals in the brain. This helps to prevent the brain from aging.
3. Promotes hair growth: Rosemary contains a compound that will nourish the hair follicles and soothe an inflamed, itchy scalp. It also unclogs the follicles, making it a natural dandruff remedy.
4. Treat arthritis: Rosemary contains rosmarinic acid, which is effective in reducing the hyperactivity found in immune tissues that results in rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Natural insect repellent: Rosemary contains chemical linalool, which is excellent in repelling flea, mosquitoes, ticks, and other blood-sucking insects.
Avoid: Do not use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding.