Organic Rose Petals Red
Botanical Name: Rosa canina
1. Ease pain: Rose petal pink is able to stimulate the brain to release endorphins, which will significantly decrease pain levels.
2. Relaxation: Rose petal pink is able to decrease blood pressure, heart rates, breathing rates, cortisol levels, and blood oxygen levels. This allows the feeling of relaxation.
3. Treat acne: Rose petal pink have the ability to kill acne-causing bacteria due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It contains can also help to calm down redness and irritation that sometimes coincides with acne.
4. Reduce symptoms of menopause: Due to the healing properties present in rose petal pink, it may help to balance hormones in women that are experiencing menopause. This could include helping to alleviate mood swings, hot flashes, and pain associated with menopause.
5. Good for skincare: Rose petal pink contains many important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are vital for the skin. This may help with wound care or soothing irritated skin.