Organic Rhodiola Root
Botanical Name: Rhodiola rosea
Also known as arctic root and golden root
1. Helps fatigue: Due to its adaptogenic properties, rhodiola is thought to help alleviate fatigue.
2. Improves physical endurance: It could improve endurance performance by increasing oxygen consumption and protecting against fatigue
3. Reduce anxiety and depression: One of the best-known claims about Rhodiola rosea is its power as a substance that helps the body adapt to stress, otherwise known as an adaptogen.
4. Improves memory: It may help protect the brain against oxidative damage and can play an important part in the prevention and treatment of dementia.
5. Lowers Blood Pressure and Control Blood Sugar: The active ingredient in Rhodiola could help protect the insulin-producing cells of the pancreas known as beta cells.
Avoid: Rhodiola rosea has a low risk of side effects and appears to offer some benefits for many of these conditions.