Organic Red Clover Blossoms
Botanical Name: Trifolium Pratense
1. Help with menopause: Red clover contains phytoestrogens. This helps to maintain normal estrogen levels during menopause. It is helpful in reducing hot flashes and night sweats.
2. Reduce the risk of osteoporosis for menopausal women: Isoflavones found in red clover may slow down bone loss and even increase mineral density in menopausal women, reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
3. Promotes respiratory health: Red clover aid the drainage of mucus from the lungs by thinning the mucus and lubricating an irritated respiratory tract. This helps to treat conditions like cough, bronchitis, asthma, and colds.
4. Treat skin conditions: Red Clover has been used to treat irritating skin conditions like eczema and rashes. It does so by boosting circulation which in turn speeds up the body’s natural elimination process which helps to clear skin conditions by moving the waste that builds up beneath the skin’s surface.
5. Promote good skincare: Due to its estrogen-like effects, red clover can help maintain youthful and vibrant skin. It can also ensure skin thickness and the health of the skin.
Avoid: Do not take it during pregnancy.