Organic Raspberry Leaves
Botanical Name: Rubus Idaeus
1. Aid pregnancy: Raspberry leaves contains alkaloid that helps to stimulate labor and help ease childbirth.
2. Treat cardiovascular issues: Raspberry leaves are rich in potassium. This makes it useful for reducing blood pressure and protecting against atherosclerosis and other heart problems.
3. Aid digestion: Raspberry leaves have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe sore stomachs and prevent constipation. It does so by stimulating muscle contractions, which help normalize bowel movements.
4. Boost immune system: Raspberry leaves contain vitamin C, which can aid the production of white blood cells. This ensures the proper function of the immune system.
5. Treat skin problems: The high levels of vitamins C and E helps to treat skin irritation caused by psoriasis, acne, and eczema.
Avoid: Do not take it excessively.