Organic Peppermint Leaves
Botanical Name: Mentha x Piperita
1. Relaxation: The menthol present in the peppermint leaves is known to be a muscle relaxant and is antispasmodic in nature, helping to relax amidst ongoing mental stress.
2. Weight loss: Peppermint can leave you full for a longer period of time, thus making you don’t feel hungry throughout the day.
3. Treat stomach problems: The menthol in peppermint helps soothe the stomach and relieve the digestion process. It also has adaptogenic properties to help balance the body in whatever way is needed.
4. Build immunity: Peppermint has antibacterial properties that help fight off disease-causing illnesses and further improves the immune system. The traces of potassium, vitamin B, and various antioxidants help the body function in a healthy way.
5. Treat bad breath: Peppermint has antibacterial properties that can help wash off any possible plague that leads to foul smell.
Avoid: Do not give it to young children.