Organic Parsley Leaves
Botanical Name: Petroselinum Crispum
1. Powerful antioxidants: Parsley leaves contains powerful antioxidants (flavonoids, carotenoids, and vitamin C) which can prevent cellular damage from free radicals.
2. Improve bone health: Parsley is rich in vitamin K, which is an essential nutrient for optimal bone health. This nutrient has been linked to a reduced risk of fractures and improves bone mineral density.
3. May prevent cancer: Parsley contains various antioxidants like flavonoids and vitamin C that can reduce oxidative stress, thus lowering the risk of certain cancer.
4. Improve eye health: Parsley contains lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta carotene, plant compounds that protect eye health and may reduce your risk of certain age-related eye conditions.
5. May improve heart health: Parsley is rich in folate, a B vitamin that protects your heart and may reduce your risk of heart disease.
Avoid: Do not use it if you have a bleeding disorder. Do not take it in a large amounts during pregnancy.