Organic Papaya Leaves
Botanical Name: Carica Papaya
1. May prevent cancer: Papaya leaves contain a compound known as acetogenins. These compounds are thought to inhibit the growth of tumors and cancers by cutting off the supply of blood to these cancerous cells.
2. Fight against dengue: Studies have proved that papaya leaf juice contributes significantly to the production of platelets and increase the platelet count. This helps to fight against dengue as dengue decreased platelet counts.
3. Good for liver: Papaya leaves acts as a potent cleansing agent for the liver. Hence, it is able to heal many chronic liver diseases.
4. Aid digestion: Papaya leaves are rich in protease and amylase. These enzymes help break down proteins, carbs, and minerals, thus aiding digestion. Its high anti-inflammatory properties also reduce the inflammation of the stomach and colon.
5. Lower blood sugar levels: Papaya leaves help regulate the production of insulin, which helps check the blood sugar levels.
6. Good for skincare: Papaya leaves are rich in vitamin C and A. This can help boost skin health and lead to healthier and radiant skin.
Avoid: Do not use it excessively. Excessive use of the herb can result in a very strong laxative effect.