Botanical Name: Osmanthus Fragrans
1. Rich in antioxidants: Osmanthus flower is packed with antioxidants (catechins and flavonoids) that removes most toxins from your body, which helps improve your health.
2. Good for skin health: Osmanthus tea is known to enhance skin tone and replenish the skin color and glow.
3. Weight loss: The aroma of Osmanthus tea is said to decrease any appetite-suppressing brain chemicals, which will prevent you from over-eating and binge eating.
4. Detox: Osmanthus tea is a natural detox and aids in ridding your body of toxins, especially in your kidney and liver. Regular consumption of Osmanthus tea makes you feel energized and refreshed and is often used as a cleansing agent. It is also known to treat health issues in relation to the endocrine system, liver, and kidney.
5. Ease stomach problems: Osmanthus tea has been known to reduce bloating, gas, while treating stomach aches, menstrual pain and diarrhea. It is also known to treat intestinal diseases.