Organic Orris Root
Botanical Name: Iris Germanica
1. Treat skin problems: Orris root possesses antibacterial, antimicrobial, and germicidal properties. This helps to treat numerous skin problems and make your skin fresh, glowing, spotless, and smooth.
2. Improve cognitive abilities: Orris root is often used to maintain the proper functioning of the nervous system and enhance the thinking power and reasoning ability of the person.
3. Aid oral problems: Orris root contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce swelling and pain in tooth gums.
4. Aid digestion: Orris root contains purgative properties, which is useful for the treatment of constipation. It also provides reliefs from other digestion problems such as bloating and gas.
5. Diuretic agent: Orris root acts as a diuretic agent, which helps to flush out the toxic waste products from the body.
Avoid: Do not use it during pregnancy.