Organic Oregano Leaves
Botanical Name: Origanum Vulgare
1. Fight against free radicals: Oregano is rich in antioxidants, which are compounds that help fight damage from harmful free radicals in the body.
2. May help fight bacterial: Oregano contains compounds that have potent antibacterial properties that may be effective against certain strains of bacteria.
3. Reduce viral infections: Oregano contains carvacrol and thymol, which has been associated with antiviral properties.
4. Decrease inflammation: Oregano is high in antioxidants (carvacrol and thymol), which is believed to fight against diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and autoimmune conditions. It can also treat intestinal parasites without any side effects.
5. Treat cold: Oregano also offers antiseptic qualities and is used in many herbal medicines to treat symptoms of the cold.
Avoid: Do not use it if you have a bleeding disorder.