Botanical Name: Citrus Sinensis
1. Lower cholesterol: Polymethoxylated flavones in orange peels are more likely to lower cholesterol than many prescription drugs.
2. Build immunity: The high concentration of Vitamin C and Vitamin A will strengthen your immune system and keep a cold, cough, and flu.
3. Prevent cancer: Orange peel contains antioxidant vitamin C. This may help combat the formation of free radicals that caused cancer.
4. Promote skincare: Vitamin C contributes to collagen production. Collagen supports the skin, promotes wound healing, and improves skin strength.
5. Aid digestion: The peels contain lots of fiber and non-soluble polysaccharides which help food move through your intestines better and digestion to work smoothly.
Avoid: Do not buy it if you have citrus allergy.