Organic Olive Leaves
Botanical Name: Olea Europaea L.
1. Prevent weight gain: Olives leaves contain oleuropein, which may help prevent weight gain. This also lowers the risk of obesity.
2. Protect against Alzheimer: Olives leaves contain oleuropein, which is shown to have protection against Alzheimer’s disease. It also may help with preventing damage to dopamine neurons that is associated with Parkinson’s disease.
3. May treat high blood pressure: Olives leaves that are rich in phenolic shows promise as a treatment to high blood pressure.
4. Fight against viruses: Olive leaf extract has antiviral properties and is used in holistic medicine to treat certain viruses. This includes herpes, HIV, and mononucleosis.
5. Treat arthritis: Research has shown that oleuropein may help prevent rheumatoid arthritis, and may also be helpful in treating the pain and discomfort of both osteoarthritis and arthritis.
Avoid: Do not use it during pregnancy.