Organic Mulberry Leaves
Botanical Name: Morus Spp.
1. Lower blood sugar and insulin: Mulberry leaves contain several compounds that may help combat diabetes. Mulberry leaves may also reduce high levels of blood sugar and insulin.
2. Promote heart health: Mulberry leaves extract may improve heart health by reducing cholesterol and blood pressure levels, decreasing inflammation, and preventing atherosclerosis.
3. Reduce inflammation: Mulberry leaves contain many anti-inflammatory compounds (flavonoid antioxidants) that can combat inflammation and oxidative stress, both of which are linked to chronic diseases.
4. Aid weight loss: Mulberry tea prevents the absorption of carbohydrates due to the presence of moranoline. It helps the body to flush out the carbohydrates and starches from the body so that it does not turn to glucose.
5. Improve vision: Mulberry tea contains a high content of Vitamin A which helps to enhance the eyesight and eliminate eye strain. It helps to prevent eyesight loss and retina degeneration. It also helps to get rid of blemishes and dark spots on the skin.
Avoid: Do not use it during pregnancy.