Organic Moringa Leaves Powder
Botanical Name: Moringa Oleifera
1. Protecting skin and hair: Moringa leaves contain protein and vitamin A, which are helpful in protecting skin cells from damage. It also contains hydrating and detoxifying elements, which boosts the skin and hair.
2. Protecting the liver: Moringa seems to protect the liver from anti-tubercular drugs and can quicken its repair benefits.
3. Treating stomach problems: Moringa contains a high amount of vitamin B. This can help treat some stomach disorders, such as constipation, gastritis, and ulcerative colitis. It can also help with digestion.
4. Makes bone healthier: Moringa contains calcium and phosphorous, which help keep bones healthy and strong. Furthermore, with its anti-inflammatory properties, moringa might help treat conditions like arthritis and may also heal damaged bones.
5. Aid weight loss: Moringa contains an antioxidant called chlorogenic acid that acts as a natural fat burner and also helps in balancing blood sugar levels which are linked to metabolism.
Avoid: Do not use it during pregnancy.