Organic Marshmallow Leaves
Botanical Name: Althaea Officinalis
1. Help treat coughs and cold: The high mucilaginous content of marshmallow leaves may make it a useful remedy for treating coughs and colds.
2. Help relieve skin irritation: The anti-inflammatory effect of marshmallow leaves may also help relieve skin irritation caused by furunculosis, eczema, and dermatitis.
3. May help heal wound: Marshmallow leaves has antibacterial activity that may make it effective in wound healing.
4. Promote overall skin health: Marshmallow leaves may be used to enhance the appearance of skin that has been exposed to ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
5. Acts as a pain reliever: Marshmallow leaves can act as an analgesic to relieve pain. This may make marshmallow leaves an excellent choice for soothing conditions that cause pain or irritation such as the sore throat or an abrasion.
6. May work as a diuretic: Marshmallow leaves also has the potential to act as a diuretic. Diuretics help the body to flush out excess fluid. This helps to cleanse the kidneys and the bladder.
Avoid: Do not use it during pregnancy.