Mao Feng Green Tea
Packaging: 50 gm loose tea
Mao Feng is a Chinese tea with a fantastic pedigree and dedicated following. Also known as Huangshan Maofeng, it is a fine grade of green tea grown in the Yellow Mountain region of the Anhui province for more than 300 years. Only new buds and leaves are handpicked in the first few weeks of the season and then rolled into a curled needle shape. It is then sold as tea.
The use of only the youngest leaves and buds results in a brighter, sweeter green tea as compared to many green teas. It also has a nutty aroma and a smooth honeyed taste.
Flavor: Aromatic, fragrant, with the savory-sweet aroma of a spring meadow, they brew into a green-gold brew with a rich scent.
1. Helps to prevent cancer: Green tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in green tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 24 times better than vitamin E. This helps your body by protecting cells that are believed to be linked to cancer from damage.
2. Helps to prevent heart disease: Green tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol.
3. Helps in Anti-aging: Green tea contains an antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. What this means is it helps you fight against aging and promotes longevity.
4. Weight loss: Green tea helps your body lose weight. Green tea burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate.
5. High in anti-oxidants: The antioxidants in green tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which causes wrinkling and skin aging.
6. Prevent arthritis: Green tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Green tea is beneficial for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.
7. Bones density: High fluoride content can found in green tea. It helps keep your bones strong. If you drink green tea every day, this will help you preserve your bone density.
8. Reduce cholesterol: Green tea can help lower cholesterol levels. It also improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol levels.
9. Help to prevent obesity: Green tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. Only if you are on a healthy diet, exercise regularly, and drink green tea.
10. Prevent diabetes: Green tea improves lipid and glucose metabolism, prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level, and balances your metabolism rate.
11. Helps with the improvement of memory: Green tea helps boost your memory.
12. Prevent high blood pressure: Green tea helps prevent high blood pressure. Drinking green tea helps keep your blood pressure low by repressing angiotensin, which leads to high blood pressure.
13. Reduce blood sugar: Blood sugar tends to increase with age, but polyphenols and polysaccharides in green tea help lower your blood sugar level.
14. Improve immunity: Polyphenols and flavonoids found in green tea help boost your immune system. They strengthen your immune system; with fighting against infections.
15. Digestion: Helpful for digestion, especially after eating oily food.