Organic Lotus Leaves
Botanical Name: Nelumbo Nucifera
1. Protect from cardiovascular disease: Lotus leaves contain vitamin C, which can reduce the risk of stroke and other cardiovascular diseases.
2. Regulates blood sugar level: Lotus leaves contain potassium, which makes your blood vessels more relaxed thus improving and increasing blood flow and regulating blood sugar levels.
3. Circulation of blood: Lotus leaves contain iron and copper. These are minerals that are important for the production of red blood cells.
4. Strengthen the immune system: Since lotus leaves are rich in vitamin C, it can strengthen the immune system, reduces blood pressure, fight flu and cold, and improve the mood.
5. Aid digestion: Lotus contains a lot of fiber and can promote large intestinal peristalsis and help digestion which can remove toxins.
Avoid: Do not use it if you have low blood sugar. Do not use it during pregnancy.