Organic Ginkgo Leaves
Botanical Name: Ginkgo Biloba
1. Powerful antioxidants: Ginkgo contains high levels of flavonoids and terpenoids. These are compounds known for their strong antioxidant effects. Antioxidants combat or neutralize the damaging effect of free radicals.
2. Improves blood circulation: Ginkgo can increase blood flow by promoting the dilation of blood vessels. This may have applications for the treatment of diseases related to poor circulation.
3. Improve brain function: Research has shown that ginkgo may improve mental performance in healthy people.
4. Treat headache and migraines: Because of its ability to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation, ginkgo may be an effective treatment for some types of headaches.
5. Improve asthma: Ginkgo may treat symptoms associated with respiratory diseases because of their anti-inflammatory effects.
Avoid: Not recommended for persons currently taking blood-thinning medications.