Organic Ginger Root
Botanical Name: Zingiber Officinale
1. Relieve nausea: Drinking a cup of ginger tea before traveling can help prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness. You can also drink a cuppa at the first sign of nausea to relieve the symptom.
2. Improve stomach performance: Useful in improving digestion and increasing absorption of food, ginger tea can bloat after eating too much.
3. Reduce inflammation: Ginger contains anti-inflammatory properties that make it an ideal home remedy for muscle and joint problems. In addition to drinking ginger tea, you can also use it to soak inflamed joints.
4. Fight respiratory problems: Ginger tea can help relieve congestion associated with the common cold. Try a cup of ginger-tea for the respiratory symptoms associated with environmental allergies.
5. Improve blood circulation: The vitamins, minerals, and amino acids in ginger tea can help restore and improve blood circulation that may help decrease the chance of cardiovascular problems. Ginger may prevent fat from depositing in the arteries helping to prevent heart attacks and stroke.
6. Relieve menstrual discomfort: This one is for all women suffering from menstrual cramps. Try soaking a towel in warm ginger tea and apply it to your lower abdomen. It may help relieve the pain and relax the muscles. At the same time, drink a cup of ginger tea with honey.
7. Strengthen immunity: Ginger tea can help strengthen your immunity due to the high levels of antioxidants in ginger.
8. Relieve stress: Ginger tea has calming properties that may help lower your stress and tension. This is thought to be due to a combination of strong aroma and healing properties.
Avoid: Do not use it during pregnancy.