Galangal Root Flakes
Botanical Name: Alpinia officinarum
Galangal root is a spice native to Southern Asia. It’s closely related to ginger and turmeric and has been used in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine for centuries.
This spice is also used to improve certain ailments, as it’s believed to help treat infections, reduce inflammation, boost male fertility, and even fight different types of cancer.
Galangal contains anti-inflammatory properties and therefore is beneficial in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
– It also helps to relieve discomfort caused due to inflammation of the abdomen and ulcers too. – To curb sea and motion sickness, nausea.
– contains a host of anti-oxidants that helps to minimize the damage caused by free radicals and other toxins in the body.
– To improve blood circulation in the body, include galangal in your diet.
– If you suffer from diarrhea, chew a few slices of fresh galangal to seek relief.
– Besides being a rich source of iron, sodium, vitamins A and C, it contains flavonoids and phytonutrients.