Organic Fenugreek Powder
Botanical Name: Trigonella Foenum
Weight: 120 gm
1. Enhance milk production in new mothers: Fenugreek is used as a milk flow-enhancing agent in new mothers. Nursing women take fenugreek in pill form or drink it as a tea after they have had a baby.
2. Maintain blood sugar levels: Fenugreek seeds are commonly used as a supplement to control blood glucose. It alleviates problems around the metabolism of blood sugar.
3. Boost libido: One of fenugreek’s ancient uses is to enhance libido. Western Asian cultures have incorporated the herb into their diets for thousands of years to enhance sexual desire. Recent studies have suggested that fenugreek may increase libido in both men and women.
4. Improve weight loss: Fenugreek help suppresses the appetite and increases the feeling of fullness, which could help reduce overeating and lead to weight loss.
5. Reduce the risk of heart conditions: Fenugreek may help regulate cholesterol levels and improve blood pressure, which can reduce the risk of developing heart conditions and improve heart health.
Avoid: Do not use it during pregnancy.