Organic Fennel Seed
Botanical Name: Foeniculum Vulgare
1. Relieve indigestion and bloating: The oil found in fennel seeds can help kick start digestion and bloating by promoting the production of gastric enzymes.
2. Purify blood: The essential oils and fiber in the fennel seed are considered very useful to flush out toxins and sludge from our bodies, thus helping to cleanse the blood.
3. Improve eyesight: Fennel seed contains vitamin A, which is important for eyesight.
4. Help with Acne: When fennel seeds are eaten on a regular basis, they provide the body with minerals like zinc, calcium, and selenium. These minerals are very helpful to balance hormones and helping up the oxygen balance. When consumed, fennel has a cooling impact on the skin, hence giving a healthy glow.
5. Able to keep cancer away: Fennel seed has very powerful free radical properties that help beat oxidative stress and protects the body from various cancer of the skin.