Emu Oil 50 ml - Herbal Sense
Product Name :
Emu Oil 50 ml
Out of stock
Emu Oil (Refined)
Botanical name: Dromaius novaehollandiae (Emu)
From: USA, AEA (American Emu Association) Certified Fully refined oil.
Emu oil is produced from Dromaius novaehollandiae (Emu), a bird native to Australia. The oil is rich in essential fatty acids with a naturally high content in oleic acid. Uses of fully refined emu oil vary widely from food to cosmetic applications.
Emu oil is a superior, pure, natural, moisturiser and anti-inflammatory emollient. It is commonly used for the treatment of dry, rough skin problems, wrinkles, scars & skin rashes, eczema, psoriasis, burns and for temporary relief of arthritis, muscle, joint and back pain.
Emu oil contains the richest source with such high amounts of vitamins E and A and Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9. It also has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, suitable for healing purposes. Emu oil promotes rapid healing of open wounds, burns, blisters and abscesses, sunburn and other skin damage, reducing pain and the possibility of the appearance of scars and relieves itching and burning insect bites.
Having an excellent moisturizing properties, emu oil strengthens the skin’s ability to retain moisture, which makes rough, dry skin smooth and healthy. It restores wrinkles and other irregularities that emerged due to aging, and actively promotes cell renewal, giving your skin youthful radiant look.
- Provide relief from arthritis
- Provide relief from joint pain, muscular aches, bruising, sprains and strains
- Reduce irritation and inflammation caused by skin disorders, including eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, nappy rash and cradle cap
- Reduce itching and pain associated with insect bites
- Reduce pain and scarring caused by burns
- Reduce redness and scarring caused by acne
- Scientific research has shown emu oil reduces inflammation associated with digestive disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, indigestion and ulcers
- A highly effective moisturiser as it contains Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 and Vitamins A, D, E, F and K2
- Regular application can aid in reducing stretch marks and age spots
- A moisturising eye make-up remover
- The ideal hair and scalp treatment
- When taken internally, aids to lower cholesterol levels
- Superior penetrating properties to mineral & vegetable oils
**A free pump will be provided with any 100 ml bottle purchased.