Bilberry Leaf 60 gm - Herbal Sense
Organic Bilberry Leaf
Net Weight: 60 g Kraft zipper lock bag
Botanical Name: Vaccinium myrtillus
- Great for eye health. They can help to prevent damage to important parts of the eye such as the retina. Also helps improve night vision. Great to take to help prevent diseases of the eye such as macular degeneration, cataracts, and glaucoma. Bilberry also helps to strengthen capillaries in the eyes which also help protect the eye from damage.
- Reduces excess sugar in the blood, so it is beneficial to diabetics.
- Can help regulate hypoglycemia if used over a period of several months.
- Take regularly for heart and circulatory system health. Antioxidants and anthocyanosides work together to help reduce bad cholesterol levels. Helps to strengthen capillaries all over the body, so they are used to treat varicose veins and hemorrhoids, and are great for helping the blood circulate freely through the body.
- Stimulates the urinary system and strengthens bladder and kidney function.
- Used to treat urinary infections, so it is often combined with cranberry or Uva Ursi for this purpose.
- Due to high levels of tannins, it has strong anti-inflammatory properties that help to treat diarrhea (especially in children since it is such a mild herb), hemorrhoids, and colon or intestinal inflammation.
- Helps to control free radicals in the body. Free radicals are often cancer causing, so it is beneficial as a cancer preventative.
- Anti-inflammatory properties also make bilberry useful for treating rheumatism, arthritis, and gout.
Uses: For strengthening blood vessels, capillary health, varicose veins, bruising, hemorrhoids. Helps diabetes, arthritic conditions.
Note: For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA). This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.